Motorcars Toyota is proud to offer a lifetime warranty in Cleveland, Ohio. If you are thinking about driving home one of our new Toyota models for sale, discover the peace-of-mind that comes with your purchase. Drivers often want safety, performance, and reliability. Part of having a reliable car is knowing you are protected by a warranty in case the unexpected happens.
Whether you are shopping for a new Toyota Camry sedan or new RAV4 crossover, your investment is protected when you opt for the lifetime powertrain limited warranty. If a part of powertrain on your Toyota should ever fail, take comfort in knowing you are covered with this limited powertrain warranty.
The friendly sales team at our nearby Toyota dealer is here to review this warranty plan in greater detail. During your test drive, our team members will tell you more about standard features and safety systems on your Toyota Corolla.
The powertrain consists of the engine, transmission, drive axle, and transfer case components. Continue reading to find out the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
If your question is not here, feel free to contact us directly. We're here to help.
Select pre-owned vehicles at Motorcars Toyota now includes
FREE Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty
This new program covers the purchaser for as long as they own their vehicle. There's no catch, this is real lifetime coverage for as long as you own your car. See more questions and answers about this great new program below.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs this new limited Warranty program really lifetime?
Okay, so what's the catch?
- It is. This new program offers the purchaser coverage for their vehicle for as long as they own their vehicle.
Can the limited Warranty be cancelled or transferred by the customer?
- No catch. Lifetime coverage.
What is the coverage provided by the limited Warranty?
- No. Because the customer is receiving the warranty as part of the deal, it cannot be cancelled or transferred.
Is there a deductible?
- The Limited Warranty provides Powertrain coverage. (See Limited Warranty contract for details.) Also, the customer will have the option to purchase a CostGuard WRAP contract to augment the Limited Warranty coverage in the event they wish to do so.
What cars are eligible to receive the new lifetime limited Warranty?
- No, there is no deductible with the Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Does the customer get anything to show that he/she received the warranty?
- Most Asian and domestic vehicles that are current model year plus" previous model years old (model year changes on January 1) and have less than 70,000 miles on the odometer at delivery are eligible. (See eligibility list for excluded vehicles.)
What if a customer doesn't want the warranty and asks for a price reduction to remove it. Can we do that?
- Yes. Every customer that purchases a vehicle that comes with the new Limited Warranty will receive a copy of that warranty at delivery.
What FTC Used Car Disclosure form should the dealership use for this new limited Warranty?
- Absolutely not. Removing the warranty from the vehicle would represent a violation of both the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act and North Carolina's Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
What other point of sale materials are available for use with the new lifetime limited Warranty?
- The Limited Warranty contracts come with appropriate FTC stickers.
When does the new limited Warranty program start?
- Brochures, mirror hangers, inside window stickers, license plate inserts, windshield stickers, outdoor pole banners